The Trade Group can arrange project funding for our clients through our private lenders or joint venture partners.
We’ll match our clients with one of partners based on the client’s project type and location. Minimum funding request ($1 Million up).
We are actively funding in;
United States / Canada
South America / Mexico
Australia / United Kingdom
Caribbean / New Zealand
Other Countries Considered.
For this arrangement, there is a one - time refundable joint partnership charge at the cost of $30,000.00. We cannot work with unwilling clients who do not wish to contribute to their project. If the client does not have the ability to meet this requirement, we cannot further assist you.
Here’s how it works:
1. The client must agree to engage our Success Fee Agreement which states, TTG will provide a private lender to assist the client in funding their project. The cost to provide a joint venture/ lender is $30k. The agreement states that TTG will work your file for up to one year to get you a joint venture/ lender. And if not successful you will receive 110% of your $30k ($3,300). However, this does not mean it will take one year, it simply means based on the project type, it could take up to one year.
2. If the project makes economic sense to the lender, the project can be funded on average of 30 to 90 days. Once the Success Fee Agreement is engaged and a private lender is willing to fund the project, a conference call will be scheduled between the client and the private lender to discuss the re-payment structure of the loan, or if the private lender will take an equity position. TTG does not participate in the back-end negotiation process. Our only job is to find you a lending source.
What we require:
A 1-3pg Project Executive Summary
A Simple CIS Form with Passport
A Current Bank Statement (no older than 5 days)
We can assist you in achieving financing for a variety of projects such as:
FUNDING PROJECTS WITH 100% FINANCING
1. PRIVATE GROUP OF WEALTHY FAMILY FUNDS FORMED IN 2007.
2. FUNDED IN EXCESS OF $12 BILLION IN PROJECTS SINCE 2007.
3. SEEK PROJECTS THAT CREATE CONTINUOUS JOBS.
4. FUNDING GROUP REQUIRES 25% OWNERSHIP OF PROJECT.
5. PROJECT DEVELOPER / PRINCIPAL(S) KEEP 75% OF PROJECT.
6. TRUST CHARGES 12% INTEREST ONLY.
7. ALL FUNDS ARE DISBURSED AT ONE TIME.
8. LOAN IS NON-RECOURSE.
9. SUCCESS FEE AMOUNT (1/10TH OF 1% OF LOAN REQUEST) $100M= $100,000
10. PRIVATE FUNDING ENTITY FUNDS ENTIRE PROJECT (100%).
11. CONSIDER PROJECTS THROUGHOUT THE U.S. & THE WORLD.
12. MINIMUM PROJECT SIZE = $100MM – $1.2BB
13. DEALS ARE USUALLY 12-18 MONTH BUILD OUTS
14. 90-100 DAYS TO CLOSING
15. TARGET IRR = 15% ; EBITDA = 50% OR BETTER
16. CURRENT EMPHASIS ON FINANCING INFRASTRUCTURE, ENERGY, REAL ESTATE & SOCIAL BENEFIT PROJECTS
17. PAYBACK 10 YEARS OR MORE = PROJECTS WITH CONTINUOUS REVENUE STREAM TO COVER INTEREST & PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS
18. STABLE GEO-POLITICAL LOCATIONS; STATE CREDIT RATINGS ‘B-‘ OR BETTER